5.12.2008
Ohhhh, if only this were my size...

Wow. This is a dress that, were it my size, I would be utterly evil and keep from you in order to buy it myself. I am not kidding.

But...alas. It's too big, and it's also way too cute not to point out. It's also a nice opposite to the dress I featured on our not-really-fun (but still pretty) Friday. This vintage sundress features white and red trim on navy cotton. By Sherbet Originals (how cute a name is that?), it includes a truly fantabulous red, white, and navy patent leather belt. There's even a pocket on one side that is perfect for dropping in a lip balm and a few bucks for ice cream. It's a 40-32-46 and features very flattering clean lines that are far from boring. It zips up the back with a sturdy hidden metal zipper, and
bidding starts (yes, it's another auction, but you really expect me not to share the eBay cuteness with you!?) at just $20.

Were this my dress, I'd finish it off with red slingbacks for dress or my cute little slides for just bumming around town (though my white sandals would look nice, too...). Add cherry-red beads on the wrist and I'd be good to go, don't you think?

Bid now, the auction ends Sunday!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer