4.17.2008
Deco Swirl Tops

With the temps rising at last, I find myself in that "easily overheated" mode, where a swing of just five degrees means I'll go from comfortable to melting. This means vintage cardigans and pretty jackets get thrown over sleeveless shirts and camis alllll the time, and as it's been a long time since I've gone clothes shopping, my eyes have been peeled for attractive tops suiting the need to stay comfy instead of overbaked.



Thankfully, Etsy is always full of cute things from great designers, like these capsleeved sheer cotton jersey tees silkscreened with a swooping, swirly desgn. From Kimmchi, we have the black and red tees for $25 and $20 respectively. The black is available in small, medium, and large, while the red is available in small only. Kimmchi's shop is full of lightweight sleeveless tops, and my suspicion is she'll be adding more as the season progresses.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Artifax said...

Cute! Red or black?? Tough choice!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer