9.12.2008
Fun Friday: For the wanderer (or lost) in you
When Dad sees this one, I know he's going to laugh. You see, your correspondent has a tendency to get lost. Breathtakingly lost. The first time I drove out to visit now-Hubby in Pittsburgh, I was got so badly lost on the way home it added about 3 hours to my return trip. 

So it's safe to say that this compass ring would definitely come in handy for someone like me (provided she remembered to wear it). Of course, it might also come in handy for hiking, camping, hunting, and fishing trips, don't you think? But if someone asks whether you get lost often, you can just flash them a winning smile, laugh, and say, "Not when it comes to style!"

Just $6 from Aoi's Art, where you'll also find adorable things like this singing donut stuffie for baby girls, a pretty rose ring,  and a very happy felt tortellino pasta.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Hi Jen!! I've missed you!!! I hope you're doing well!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer