2.19.2007
Goody Goody Gumdrops!


I admit it: other than their obvious charm, I chose these earrings because it would allow me to use that title, despite the fact that I couldn't tell you the last time I had a gumdrop no matter how much duress you put me under. (Come to think of it...that's pretty sad. I like gumdrops!) The bright yellow-green roundelles topping off the matte Czech teardrop beads really do make this a delectable accessory quite a treat, a treat you happen to deserve, if I say so myself.

If you've not noticed already, this pair is unique in more than just its design - the ear'rings' are actually on a sterling silver ball chain (the teeniest ball chain made, I assume - look at it!), and one apparently threads the 'needle' through the sterling silver wire findings on which the beads rest. To tell the truth, being blonde, I'm not sure I have explained this properly, so you may want to visit the earrings just to look at the photos in order to see how they're worn - not that it matters, they're cute and yummy looking! With the mix of tones here, these are wearable from January straight through December - winter, summer, spring, fall, they're wonderfully versatile. Just...don't try biting into them.



An original design from Crafty Like A Fox, purveyor of original and vintage jewelry, clothing, and other goodies, and just $18. You can also enter the Happily Handmade Giveaway via the store!

Happy shopping!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer