1.16.2007
Good Things Come Around Twice


I know I've featured Lustrebunny once here before, but my husband purchased one of her lovely necklaces for me at Handmade Arcade, and not only do I like it very much, but I receive plenty of compliments on it. When I popped onto Etsy today to see that she's got a new line of red porcelain pretties, I had to share, red being one of my very favourite colours - and a much-needed punch of brightness this dreary time of year.

This is another of her kiln-fired porcelain pendants, here with a rather modern paisley print. It's suspended from a 16" stainless steel choker via a sterling silver hook. The artist will happily customize the chain size for you. The paisley itself is fired right onto the porcelain, so no worries about it ever wearing off. And when she says that it's "silky smooth against your skin", she's not kidding - these pendants really are a joy to wear. They're elegant enough to be worn to a dressy event, but still look great with jeans and a sweater or tee. Personally, I think Lusterbunny's creations are very versatile.

This and many other lovely, chic pieces available from the wonderfulLusterbunny!

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer