7.02.2008
More from Shade

For some reason it's been a while since I last visited Shade, but you can imagine the warm fuzzy feelings when I discovered the two new dresses in their line. They're drapey, flowy, feminine, and attractive without being revealing. The colours are great, too. Both are just $32.50 and available in medium and large only at this point, though additional sizes may come back into stock as the season progresses.


In addition to their website, Shade is now also available at retail stores, including selected Macy's shops. Look here to see if Shade clothing is available at a brick-and-mortar near you!


Friday being Independence Day, I will not be posting. Depending on how I can juggle the ol' schedule, maybe I'll put up a post tomorrow evening instead. Regardless, have a wonderful Independence Day!




Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer