2.12.2008
Gone For a Few Days


This morning, my much-beloved cat, Remington, suddenly became ill. We rushed him through a true blizzard to the vet, who sadly told us there was nothing that could be done for my darling little buddy. Since he was clearly in pain and confused...we had to let him go.

He's been through a lot with me and has been a true constant in my life for some years now. As we both miss him tremendously...I just can't put my heart into this right now. I'll be back in a few days, and thank you for your patience.

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Liz Smith said...

Oh no! This is terribly heartbreaking, I really feel for you and am thinking of you in this sad sad time. I'm so glad you had each other as long as you did.

Blogger futuregirl said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. What a hard thing to deal with.

Jen, I was just catching up and saw this. I am so sorry for your loss. If you need anything, please let me know. You are in my thoughts. --Kate

Blogger Jen said...

Thank you so much, all of you. We really, really miss him still.

Blogger VK said...

Jen,

Just decided to check out your blog and saw your news. So sorry to hear about Remy. I loved all of your pictures of him.

From Nestie valkaz (Valerie)

Blogger Jo said...

Jen-
I am so sorry for your loss.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer