12.19.2007
Well, it's a print, all right

In all honesty, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this vintage dress. The cut is beautiful and classic, of course, so I've no beef with that; slightly off the shoulder; a nice clean, long sheath; a kick pleat long enough to be useful; the belt. Even the label is adorable!

I think it's the print that's throwing me off, though the more I look at this dress, the more I like it. The print itself is made up of a golden knit stretched out over the silk dress in a pattern reminiscent of fish scales. Really...it's quite pretty (like I said, it grows on one). Definitely unique, this lovely dress' base colour, a pale aqua, flatters many skin tones is definitely not for the hourglass figures out there with its measurements of 35-33-36. The dress is fully lined, and bidding starts at just $20. Unfortunately (kind of, I suppose), it's an eBay listing that ends Friday evening, so if this looks to you like the perfect New Year's party dress, hurry and snap it up!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer