12.07.2007
Fun Friday: Calling Errol Flynn...


Sometimes these Fun Friday treats just make me giggle. This adorable cupcake-themed tote is just one of those items! This black cotton tote big enough for all of your day-to-day necessities, craft supplies, library books, even some baking supplies home from the supermarket. It features white screenprinted cupcakes, all clearly aware of their deliciousness: vanilla, chocolate, and...pirate! Just $10 from Dog Bone Art, making it a sensible splurge (no, that's not an oxymoron) for yourself or a cupcake-loving friend.

If you like this print, you can also get it in a tee, vinyl sticker, and notecards. There's even stickers and miniature plushies featuring the dashing pirate cupcake all by itself.

Do you wonder if anyone ever had the temerity to call Errol Flynn "cupcake"? Something tells me "no", not even Olivia herself.

I've just got to tell you that Dog Bone Art is pure cute overload. Artist Laura's shop is jam-packed with whimsical treats that won't even come close to breaking the bank and encourage smiles all around. It's a great place to do some Christmas shopping, too.

My mother-in-law will be here this weekend, and I'm running to the craft store to create what I'm sure will be a monstrosity of a feather boa wreath for the house (the idea is in my head, and it just won't go away). I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Stay warm, and I'll see you Monday!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer